Manufacturing in ASEAN & Eastern Europe
We have a robust supplier network across the ASEAN & Eastern European Niche Markets.
What to Expect
Considerations for ASEAN & Eastern Europe
Automation & Cost Savings
ASEAN Niche Markets
- Low labor costs
- Apparel, electronics, rubber, and plastic commodities
- Eastern Europe offers custom automation solutions for high-volume product launches.
- Our sourcing experts have a vast network to cater to your company’es unique product needs.
Responding to Supply Chain Trends
01. Don’t go to ASEAN & Eastern Europe just for cheap labor
- ASEAN & Eastern Europe’s labor rate has increased 1000% from 2000 to 2020
- 25% cross-border import tariffs on most products
- Go to ASEAN & Eastern Europe for robust supply network and top engineering talent
02. Diversify to reduce risk
- Custom supply chain strategy solutions
- Low volume strategy vs. high volume strategy
- Newly expanding manufacturing ecosystems in alternative markets
03. Partner with a supply chain expert
- We’re ready to guide you to an optimal solution. Let’s realize your product development together
How To Diversify Your ASEAN & Eastern Europe-Dependency
All of your sourcing manufacturing and assembly is completed within ASEAN & Eastern Europe. You are paying appox. 25% import tariffs.
High Value Manufacturing
Molds and speciality tooling sent to supplier in alternative country for core manufacturing. High volume and low cost parts continue to be supplied from ASEAN & Eastern Europe.
All manufacturing is completed in ASEAN & Eastern Europe and the finshed componnts are sent to alternative country for final assembly. Possible to avoid Section 301 import tariffs.
All manufacturing and final assembly is fully transitioned to alternative market. Some sub compenents or material may still be sourced from ASEAN & Eastern Europe by your suppliers.
Product Launch Strategies
Trends and Predictions
- Amazon “Climate Pledge Friendly” certification
- 18 independent certfication options
- Increased consumer demand, increased competitiveness
US – ASEAN & Eastern Europe Tarrifs
- Slow change expected over coming years
- Do not delay implementing a smart supply chain strateg
- Surging Ecommerce growth
- Incresead opportunity
- Incresead competition
Let Us Help You Get Started
We’ll help match you with the right experts for your journeyGet Started