Manufacturing in India
Steady growth in reliable manufacturing partners that are eager for your business.
What to Expect
Considerations for India
Growth & Cost Savings
- Imports to USA $146 billion
- Increased risks
- Irreplaceable opportunities
- Labor costs are 70% lower than China, 59% lower than Mexico, and 33% lower than Vietnam.
- New investments in food production, consumables, health & wellness products, apparel, homeware, and furniture.
Larger Order Quantities
- Ideal sourcing location for reaching your full scale potential at lower costs.
Responding to Supply Chain Trends
01. Don’t go to India just for cheap labor
- India’s labor rate has increased 1000% from 2000 to 2020
- 25% cross-border import tariffs on most products
- Go to India for robust supply network and top engineering talent
02. Diversify to reduce risk
- Custom supply chain strategy solutions
- Low volume strategy vs. high volume strategy
- Newly expanding manufacturing ecosystems in alternative markets
03. Partner with a supply chain expert
- We’re ready to guide you to an optimal solution. Let’s realize your product development together
How To Diversify Your India-Dependency
All of your sourcing manufacturing and assembly is completed within India. You are paying appox. 25% import tariffs.
High Value Manufacturing
Molds and speciality tooling sent to supplier in alternative country for core manufacturing. High volume and low cost parts continue to be supplied from India.
All manufacturing is completed in India and the finshed componnts are sent to alternative country for final assembly. Possible to avoid Section 301 import tariffs.
All manufacturing and final assembly is fully transitioned to alternative market. Some sub compenents or material may still be sourced from India by your suppliers.
Product Launch Strategies
Trends and Predictions
- Amazon “Climate Pledge Friendly” certification
- 18 independent certfication options
- Increased consumer demand, increased competitiveness
US – India Tarrifs
- Slow change expected over coming years
- Do not delay implementing a smart supply chain strateg
- Surging Ecommerce growth
- Incresead opportunity
- Incresead competition
Let Us Help You Get Started
We’ll help match you with the right experts for your journeyGet Started