Creating Value With Proprietary Products with Zack Leonard
February 11, 2022
Listen to Zack Leonard, COO and Founder of Gembah as he joined Paul Miller on his podcast, Amazing Exits. In this session, the two experts discuss the different aspects of building a successful brand. Zack talks about how Gembah, the 1st Global Marketplace for Product Development, can help sellers connect with the right resources to prepare your business and build your brand to execute your exit strategy.
Topics in this session:
- Building value in product platforms through design services
- How to make your existing product more marketable by innovative sourcing and strategic design
- Budget, product management, and sourcing that goes into the cost of building a brand — and why they matter for your exit
- Why holding a patent on your product is crucial for your brand
- How you research cost-effective packaging and products
- Manufacturing and product development timeline
Zack Leonard is the COO, President, and Co-founder of Gembah, where they help Amazon and e-commerce sellers design, research, manufacture, and promote products. He has helped build Instacart in the Texas market from zero to seven figures and the national supply forecasting system, has led partnerships with WholeFoods and Costco, and was the Director of Strategy for Dropoff.
He earned his bachelor of business administration from Texas McCombs School of Business. He lives with his wife, daughter, and two dogs in Texas.
Let Us Help You Get Started
Join Gembah today & get your product madeGet Started